This policy will explain how this website utilizes cookies in order to provide clear and relevant information to users on what options the user has in terms of controlling what happens when he/she accesses our website. The policy uses the term “Cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies covered by the law (for example, Local Shared Objects – commonly referred to as “flash cookies”, web beacons or bugs, including transparent clear gifs). The information gathered by our website, concerns data that allows us to identify web users/visitors by associating and processing them with other data kept by third parties (for example, the IP address, domain and registration numbers of the computers and all mobile devices used by people connecting to the website). This data is used and processed for statistical purposes only.
Cookies are small pieces of information, normally consisting of just letters and numbers, which online services provide when users visit their respective websites. Software on the user’s device (for example a web browser) can store cookies and send them back to the website next time they visit. This data is then processed by the owners of the respective website for statistical purposes only.
Different Types of Cookies
- Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies: These are cookies which expire at the end of a user’s web browsing session (normally when a user exits their web browser). These cookies enable websites to recognise and link the actions of a user during a browsing session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what items/products a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which can be stored for a longer period of time in comparison with Session Cookies. They can allow the preferences or actions of the user across a website (or across different websites) to be stored. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising. The length of time between a cookie being set and expiry is set by the website operator. A user can also delete previously set persistent cookies manually or configure the browser settings to delete cookies at a set interval.
- First Party and Third-Party Cookies
- First Party Cookies: These cookies are set directly by the website the user is visiting, i.e. the URL displayed in the browser’s address bar.
- Third Party Cookies: These are set by a domain other than the one the user is visiting. This typically occurs when the website incorporates elements from other sites, such as images, social media plugins or advertising. When the browser or other software fetches these elements from the other websites, they can set cookies as well.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the correct and proper functioning of this website and do not require the user’s consent, such as those ensuring that the content of a page loads quickly and effectively by distributing the workload across numerous computers or those providing security.
Other cookies are still reasonably necessary or important but they are not strictly essential and, therefore, require user’s consent. For these cookies (i.e. performance and functionality, advertising/targeting), we request your consent (by the “accept all cookies” button in our cookie banner or through our cookies settings or through your browser cookie settings) before placing them on your device.
If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any non-essential cookies at any time, you will need to modify your preferences in the cookies settings or delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. Otherwise you should use the ‘help’ option in your internet browser for more details or you can click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Please note that disabling or blocking some or all of the categories of cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may impact/limit your access and experience with our website and the services we are able to offer.
Cookies that we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
|Cookie Name||Source||Expiry||Default Status|
|_learn_press_session_c32a958181d5cfb122e3ddbae81bea88||projestone.com||2 days||Always Active|
|_wordpress_lp_guest||projestone.com||1 hour||Always Active|
We may update this Cookies Policy and we would encourage you to review the policy from time to time to stay informed of how we are using cookies. This Cookies Policy was last updated in September 2022.
Cookies Banner (this will appear in the first page of the website)